Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first authentic wormwood that contains Absinthe to become legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 so many people are
desperate to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux as well as Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, which were designed to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) as well as other traditional Absinthe herbs. More information is found at drinklucid.com but here are several details of Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs and not artificial colors.
– It contains wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was created by Ted Breaux, a prominent Absinthe distiller, who used his understanding of traditional Absinthe making strategies to make this historically accurate vintage style Absinthe which complies with US regulations.
– Lucid contains a full measure of grande wormwood just like pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe included immeasureable thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they would all pass US restrictions (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid is made up of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid has a very special black bottle with green cat’s eyes motivated by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In line with the Lucid website it can be bought throughout the United States so you must be able to buy it through your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, as well as for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The web site also offers a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the US – a product called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Another great method of enjoying Absinthe in the USA should be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There is a handling fee for the first item but shipping and handling is free of charge for extra products ordered.
The essences coming from AbsintheKit.com are manufactured from an alcohol base which is distilled with top-quality herbs just like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are incredibly economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are also offered costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe so they are a good buy. Simply mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka now you’ve got your own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe may be known.
Essences are a great option to searching for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are also fun to utilize too.